the traditional problem for clients:
- Time Costs Money. We understand that the traditional law firm "billable hour" is a disincentive for clients to interact with outside law firm attorneys.
- Education Takes Time. Yet, if a law firm is to provide counsel that is relevant to the client's business and strategy, the law firm needs to be intimately familiar with the client's business, industry, culture, strategy and financial realities.
- Resulting in The Problem: How many clients are willing to pay for outside attorneys to get to know their business to the degree needed to give well informed, tailored and proactive advice?
- Create Value. You demand greater value from your law firms. We do not measure value by the clock. We provide legal services in a context tailored to your business and aligned with your business goals to help create real value.
- Provide Flexibility. We work with many of our clients on a fixed fee or project basis. This provides client budget predictability, promotes frequent attorney-client interaction and builds a proactive working relationship.
- Leverage Context. Providing informed counsel is more than explaining the law. It includes exploratory identification of creative options and the analysis of the relative value of those options, all articulated in the context of the client's business realities, needs, wants and desires.
- Demonstrate Commitment. We are committed to our clients and welcome every opportunity to interact and to get to know their business, at any time or day. The more we know about your company, the more tailored our counsel can be to the specific realities of your strategy, people, resources and goals.
Our approach is grounded in the uniqueness of your business. Our attorneys bring extensive business experience blended with our deep legal experience to provide more insightful, proactive counsel. Isn't that what you expect from your attorneys?